pNeuton mini Ventilator for infant critical life support anywhere
The new pNeuton mini ventilator, a whole new approach to neonatal, infant and pediatric ventilation. A purely pneumatic ventilator that can support patients non-invasively using nasal prongs or masks with CPAP or ventilation + CPAP. The ventilator can also be used with endo-tracheal tubes for full support.
Operates with no electricity – no batteries – just compressed oxygen and air
With a built-in oxygen blender and precise timing and pressure controls that ventilator will do everything standard infant ventilators do, but without the need for electricity or batteries. The ventilator is ideal for transporting patients both with-in the hospital and via air or ground ambulance. It is fully MRI compatible and can be placed right next to the MRI.
Mini, the newest ventilator to expand your care of our most fragile patients from 400 grams to 25 kilograms.
Benefits for the patient
- A wide range of continuous flow settings to provide the right ventilation for the size of your patient with the least amount of expiratory flow resistance
- Adjustable oxygen delivery from 21% to 100% to precisely match patient oxygen requirements
- Switch from CPAP nasal prongs, face mask to invasive ventilation seamlessly and without interruption
- One ventilator with no change in patient circuit wherever patient care and diagnostic procedures are needed
Benefits for the healthcare provider
- Calibrated controls for precise and easy operation
- Night visible manometer to monitor patient pressure and effort
- Patient disconnect and high pressure alarms that work during non-invasive and invasive ventilation
- MRI conditional – place right next to the scanner with remote alarm output for the control room
- Oxygen powered – no batteries
- Rugged and RTCA certified with everything built-in – no accessories needed
Benefits for your budget
- Switch from invasive ventilatory support to non-invasive with just a simple change of the patient interface
- Lightweight and portable with attachment to any patient care incubator / bed
- Minimal oxygen consumption to maximize transport times
- No batteries or electronics decrease preventative maintenance costs