Vitalograph Peak Flow Meter AsmaPLAN & AsmaPLAN+
The patented dual colour sliders on the asmaPLAN+ define the management colour zones set by the healthcare professional for the asthmatic to follow.
100% is the asthmatic's best. The yellow zone will typically be set to start at 80% of the asthmatic's best while the red zone will typically start at 60%. Variability of PEFR of greater than 20% should alert the asthmatic to a possible asthma attack.
- Accurate, compact, lightweight and portable
- Robust and hardwearing
- Features comfortable integral mouthpiece
- Easily read scale markers
- Conforms to all peak flow standards including ISO23747:2007
- Suitable for adults and children
- Suitable for multi-subject use with SafeTway mouthpiece
Vitalograph Asthma Monitors
Electronic Asthma Monitor
The Vitalograph asma-1 is a simple home use electronic respiratory monitor that measures PEF and FEV1 and may be integrated with smart phone or tablet for ePRO data collection. It offers greater accuracy than mechanical peak flow meters and eliminates the need for paper record cards.
- Measures PEF and FEV1
- FEV1 has less diurnal variability and is less effort dependent than PEF
- Displays % of personal best for both PEF and FEV1
- PEF and FEV1 zones can be personalised
- Automatically assesses test quality
- Automatically stores best values
- Large, easy to read display
- Stores 600 test sessions
- Suitable for use in clinic with SafeTway mouthpieces
- Uses long life AAA batteries
- Easy to clean mouthpiece and flowhead
- Language independent
- Child version measures PEF, FEV0.5, FEV0.75 and FEV1
* Available with USB
Vitalograph COPD Screeners
For simple, fast & accurate COPD screening
The copd-6 identifies those at risk of COPD at the pre-symptomatic stage to allow early medical intervention and facilitate better clinical outcomes.
This pioneering device screens out those whose FEV1 is normal, and who therefore do not have COPD, without the risk of false COPD negatives, allowing spirometry resources to be focused on those most at risk.
- For the early detection of COPD - quickly, simply and accurately
- Identifies those at risk of COPD at the pre-symptomatic stage to allow early medical intervention and facilitate better clinical outcomes
- Screens out those whose FEV1 is normal, and who therefore do not have COPD, without the risk of false COPD negatives
- Facilitates 'case selection' so that spirometry resources can be focused on those most likely to be diagnosed with COPD
- Monitors COPD patients using their 'number', the obstructive index, FEV1 as a percent of predicted
- Displays FEV1, FEV6, ratio and % predicted, obstructive index, COPD classification and lung age
- Built-in quality of blow indicator on a large, easy to read display
- Easy to clean flowhead
- Can be used with hygienic SafeTway mouthpieces or a BVF
- Displays the GOLD COPD classification (stage I - IV) to help recognise the need for a change in the patient's management plan
- Requires only minimal instruction for use by non-respiratory specialists
Vitalograph Lung Monitors
Vitalograph lung monitor
For simple, accurate lung function monitoring at home
This easy to use home monitoring device is designed to record key lung function parameters for those with chronic respiratory conditions including cystic fibrosis and transplant patients.
- Simple to use
- Large, easy to read display
- Stores 200 test sessions
- Measures FEV1, FEV6 and the ratio
- Displays % of Personal Best FEV1
- Colour zones are set to the personal best FEV1
- Electronic record - no need for record cards
All devices listed herein may not be licensed in accordance with the Medical Devices Regulations. Please consult our Marketing department for additional information.